[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ custom_padding_last_edited=”on|desktop” admin_label=”Header” _builder_version=”3.23.3″ use_background_color_gradient=”on” background_color_gradient_start=”#0084a8″ background_color_gradient_end=”#007096″ parallax=”on” custom_padding=”4vw||0vw||false|false” custom_padding_tablet=”100px||100px||true” custom_padding_phone=”||||true” bottom_divider_height=”250px” bottom_divider_flip=”horizontal” bottom_divider_height_tablet=”150px” bottom_divider_height_phone=”110px” bottom_divider_height_last_edited=”on|phone” saved_tabs=”all”][et_pb_row custom_padding=”24px|||||” custom_margin=”-46px|auto||auto||” _builder_version=”3.23.3″ custom_margin_tablet=”-90px||-103px|” custom_margin_phone=”-67px||-94px” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|tablet”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.23.3″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.23.3″ header_font=”Roboto|700|on|||on|||” header_text_color=”#ffffff” header_font_size=”61px” custom_margin=”-19px||” custom_margin_tablet=”32px||” custom_margin_phone=”-17px||” custom_margin_last_edited=”on|desktop” custom_padding=”0px||0px” header_font_size_tablet=”68px” header_font_size_phone=”56px” header_font_size_last_edited=”on|tablet”]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section][et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”Services” _builder_version=”3.22.3″ custom_padding=”4px|0px|4px|0px|true|false”][et_pb_row custom_padding=”|||||” custom_margin=”|auto||auto||” _builder_version=”3.24.1″ width=”57%” width_tablet=”79%” width_last_edited=”on|phone” max_width=”1085px”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.23.3″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”3.24.1″ header_font=”||||||||” header_font_size=”35px” header_line_height=”1.3em” custom_margin=”|0px||0px” custom_padding=”|||0px” header_font_size_tablet=”31px” header_font_size_phone=”28px” header_font_size_last_edited=”on|phone”]
- What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, including that which relates to their personal characteristics (i.e. gender, age, income, home address or phone number, ethnic background, family status), their health (i.e. health history, health conditions, health services received by them), or their activities or views (i.e. religion, politics, opinions expressed by an individual, an opinion or evaluation of an individual). Personal information is not to be confused with business information (i.e. an individual’s business address and telephone number), which is not protected by PIPEDA, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, an act of the federal government.
- Who we are
Jumpstart Your Career guide is a collaboration between the Canadian Memorial Chiropractic College (CMCC), the Ontario Chiropractic Association (OCA), and the Canadian Chiropractic Association (CCA) and jumpstartyourcareer.ca site is registered and maintained through the OCA.
- No personal information is collected
This site is designed to help new chiropractic graduates navigate the transition from being a student to a fully licensed chiropractor in Ontario and other jurisdictions in Canada and it not intended to collect any information of its users.
Various phone numbers, emails, and website links are provided according to the region and the organizations within that region. For the information; collection and use of policies and procedures of those organizations, please see their privacy policies on their websites.
Manitoba Chiropractors’ Association – Website Unavailable
Newfoundland and Labrador
Nova Scotia College of Chiropractors – Website Unavailable
Prince Edward Island
Prince Edward Island Chiropractic Association
Association des Chiropraticiens du Québec
Yukon Chiropractic Registrar
- Internet privacy
- Cookies: Cookies are small files or parts of files stored on a World Wide Web user’s computer, created and subsequently read by a website server, and containing personal information, such as a user identification code, customized preferences, or a record of pages visited. www.jumpstartyourcareer.ca does not collect cookies but does provide cookies to your browser for other website to collect. We track general usage patterns, number of hits per page, etc. in order to improve website content and layout.
- Please note that the CMCC, OCA, and CCA do not warrant that functions available on www.jumpstartyourcareer.ca will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that www.jumpstartyourcareer.ca or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Jumpstart Your Career guide, is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. To the extent permitted by law, the CMCC, OCA, and CCA exclude all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. While we try to ensure that all content provided by the Jumpstart Your Career guide is correct at the time of publication, no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of the CMCC, OCA, or CCA for any errors, omissions or inaccurate content on the website.
- Do you have any questions or concerns?
If you have any questions or concerns you may contact:
Dr. Benjamin Xafflorey
Ontario Chiropractic Association, Privacy Officer
200-20 Victoria Street
If you wish to make a formal complaint about our privacy practices, you may do so in writing to our Privacy Officer. They will acknowledge receipt of your complaint, ensure that it is investigated promptly, and provide with a response in writing.
For general enquiries and in the absence of any applicable provincial legislation, the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada oversees the administration of the privacy legislation in the private sector. The Commissioner also acts as an Ombudsman for privacy disputes. The Office of the Privacy Commissioner can be contacted at:
Privacy Commissioner of Canada
30, Victoria Street