The OCA is here for you with support and tools to help you build a thriving practice. We are your voice to tell the story of our profession to the public and government.
OCA Member Benefits
- Access to our Member Experience Team available Monday to Friday 9AM to 5PM, to support you and your team throughout the day: troubleshooting issues and helping you overcome any practice obstacles.
- Access to OCA Aspire, our new cloud-based practice management solution, built by chiropractors for chiropractors. OCA Aspire’s integrated features enable you to be connected anytime, anywhere so you can spend more time on building your practice and focus on patient care. www.chiropractic.on.ca/members/members-centre/software-solutions/oca-aspire/
- Access to OCA Advance, our continuing education offering designed exclusively for Ontario chiropractors. Enjoy free live webinars every Wednesday or on demand at your convenience.
- OCA offers FREE listings on our website. www.chiropractic.on.ca/adcategory/marketplace/
- Access to in-person training and new skills to help you excel as a chiropractor. OCA members have an exclusive invitation to OCA Advance events, such as Thrive. Workshops are available throughout Ontario to expand practical knowledge with in-depth training loaded with networking opportunities. Check out OCA’s Upcoming Events web page for regular updates. www.chiropractic.on.ca/members/ce-event
- Access to the OCA’s Advantage Partners, each of which can help you save money, build your business or upgrade your knowledge.
- Access to the OCA’s Mentorship Program, matching experienced members with early-career chiropractors to share practice strategies, career insights and expert feedback while earning structured continuing education (CE) credits. www.chiropractic.on.ca/members/members-centre/mentorship/
Visit our website to discover more member benefits: www.chiropractic.on.ca/members/members-centre/membership/
How to join
Becoming a member is easy! Simply contact the OCA to receive your application, after you have received your license number.
NEW: OCA membership program for first-year graduates! Pay your annual membership fee or get a free one-year membership and gain valuable professional volunteer experience.
Instead of paying your first-year membership fee, volunteer 20 hours with the OCA:
- Participate in committees
- Participate in the implementation of our new business solution, OCA Aspire
- Participate in mentoring programs